Apr 28, 2011
Centrum-$3 Coupon, Wii Fit Plus Giveaway & Win Trip to LA for Personal Training Session!!!!
GET FIT with Centrum and “Like” their new Facebook page to:
* Receive exclusive fitness tips from renowned celebrity fitness and nutrition experts
* Learn how to enter for a chance to win a Wii Fit Plus every day between now and June 14th.
* Download a $3 coupon your next Centrum purchase! (On Sale this week at CVS!)
Centrum Get Fit is offering a chance to Win a trip to LA and a one-on-one training session with celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak, creator of the 5 Factor Diet!
To enter the contest, all users have to do is text the word "CENTRUM" along with an image of a Centrum multivitamin bottle to 89800 for a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to receive a personal training session with Harley himself, whose clients include Jennifer Hudson and Lady Gaga. Contest ends June 14, 2011.
Here are five tips for looking and feeling your best:
1. Try foods of different cuisines. Greek yogurt, Japanese tofu, or Swedish rye bread can help you find foods that are nourishing, slimming and never boring.
2. Make simple changes–like walking instead of driving, broiling instead of frying, and taking a daily multivitamin. Making commonsense decisions about the way you eat, move, and live can help to increase your health and wellness level.
3.Try to stick to low-sugar beverages and drink more water. Try all sorts of tea – black, oolong, and green -for an antioxidant flavor boost.
4. Every step counts. Walk everywhere, whether it’s to the grocery store or to work. Take the stairs whenever you can. If you have to be on the phone, pace around while you talk, or do jumping jacks during TV commercial breaks. Regular movement has an infinite number of benefits.
5. Enjoy one free day a week! Indulge in eating a treat such as dark chocolate and sleep in late. It will motivate
you to keep up a healthy lifestyle during the other six days.
As the summer nears, there is no better time than now to start taking the right steps to reach a healthier you. Join Centrum multivitamins and Harley Pasternak and get inspired to rediscover a healthier you!
I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.
Posted by Mommy From The South at 10:57 PM