I applied the StaphAseptic to his wounds for several days and they healed up perfectly without no signs of infection. Make note that with any wound that starts becoming red, swollen, painful, or has drainage, you should see a physician immediately. StaphAseptic has also made available a coupon for $1 off, you can print by clicking here.
In addition to using the StaphAseptic, there are other ways to help prevent getting a bacterial infection. Some of those are:
- Treating and covering the wounds with a clean bandage
- Do not share towels, soaps, razors, etc.
- Good hand washing
- Showering after physical activity
I would like to thank StaphAseptic for sending me this wonderful product free of charge for review and also for possibly preventing what could have been a worse wound if we had not had this product to apply.
If you would like a chance to win a free 2 oz. tube of StaphAseptic, you must first complete the mandatory entry and then you can do additional entries. The deadline for this giveaway will be August 22nd at midnight! Make sure that you provide your email address or a way for me to contact you when you leave your comment in case you win!!!
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling me what you do for treatment of a minor scrape, burn, cut, insect bite, skin irritation, etc.
1) 1 Entry-Become a fan of StaphAseptic on Facebook and leave me a comment.
2) 1 Entry-Become a fan of Jennifers Savings on Facebook and leave me a comment.
3) 1 Entry-Become a Follower of Jennifers Savings on http://twitter.com/home and leave me a comment
4) 1 Entry-Subscribe to Jennifers Savings updates by email and leave me a comment with your email address (I will check these)
5) 1 Entry-Follow Jennifers Savings by Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs and leave me a comment